BDA will love this.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat BDA will love this.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Some more interesting statistics.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t get me started Coast !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Otherwise known as the Caliphate Coast.

Been going on for 1400 years.

They had a strong hold over Europe throughout the middle ages right up to about 100 years ago.

Look up ‘Al Andalus”.

My missus was born in Hungary and they teach kids all about the Caliphate that occupied Hungary for over 150 years. It was brutal and more than 500,000 women and children where taken into sex slavery in the middle east. The Ottomans burnt Hungary to the ground (Hungary was once a giant forest now known as the ‘Great Plain’) in order to smoke out the locals. The Hungarians know the history and teach it therefore they do not allow any occupation now and are constantly fighting against the EU and its quota’s of migrants.

France has now had enough. 7 successful terror attacks just so far in 2020. They are closing Mosques and any organisations associated with the Muslim brotherhood. I write this sat less than 100 metres away from a Muslim Brotherhood venue. The future for Europe is bleak i’m afraid and future caliphates will now have plenty working from the inside.

The European occupation is really interesting in how it shaped Europe. There would probably have been NO Great Britain without it due to the fact that we where able to rule the waves because the Muslims where kicking the shit out of the Italians, French and Portuguese who we where competing against.

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Time for my rant now,

Worked and paid taxes every month for 45 years, then get made redundant and then get a shifty blood clot and diabetes, can’t work realistically to standard i have been accustomed to.

But not entitled to a penny in benefits, not even job seakers, as I have taken an occupational pension that I paid for.

But, to into my local post office and people not born in this country, and I don,t mean Europeans can claim benefit, not to mention that they can pop out kids at an astonishing rate, all will be able to vote in future, and then watch out how our society changes.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Grumpy, thats bad. Maybe try the old “if you can’t beat em, join em” ?  Heres what you do.. pop down to the south coast, make sure you have no forms of identification on you, just a mobile phone with a pay as you go sim , wear a nice hoody and make sure you have a sharp, maybe “Turkish style” haircut, then row a little boat out for a while, and then further up the coast  come back in and ‘invade’. Leg it up the beach for a few strides and then collapse shouting “asylum asylum” and when asked anything just reply ” my English no good, no understand” and then all being well you will be given a blanket, a bottle of water and then a nice  minibus ride to a comfy 4 star hotel where you get fed and given a nice room and daily pocket money.  Sounds so good, I may try it too !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

forgot to add, if anyone asks your age, always insist “I am child, 16, !”

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry to hear about your situation grumpy and I can understand your frustration. It just doesn’t pay to save a few quid and get a private pension. If you piss it up the wall at retirement age you will be looked after maybe not a mansion with a pool, but a roof over your head and enough to survive. I hope things take a turn for the better.

Coastliner

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks, for all you kind words, I will sort a job eventually, and, I did think about claiming asylum and pretending to be a teenager, unfortunately about 20 years past being able to pass off as teenager.

only bonus is I’ve gained more time with my seven grandkids, but had to temporarily shut the bank of mum and dad, even my savings are not earning piss all with interest rates so poxy, if my wife was’nt  so bothered about must have a nest egg,I would blow it all on having a good time, as said before back in july was hours away from a blood clot finishing me off, and life is out into perspective.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to BDA will love this.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!