Belated sad news

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Belated sad news

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TC
    Participant

UK - England

I was just told today that Dan Jackson of Jacksons Ford has passed away in April, having had a farming accident. He was a great engineer, a gentleman, a petrolhead & great company. He will be missed. Belated condolences to the Jackson Family & his partner Penny.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Yes was terrible and very sad  news, Matt had sent a mail out to many of their customers back in April informing of their loss.

Dan was one of kind, very much a people person as well as a great engineer.  Over the last 5 years I spoke with him often, we also shared a very good friend who he had worked with in JLR, the same automotive industry I work in. So we always had more to chat about and catch up on than just my latest service or mod.

I think for many he was part of the RS ownership experience, he gave great support, knowledge, experience and was always there. One of those rare people you meet in life that makes a lasting positive impression. He made everyone feel like a friend.

I was there yesterday, service and MOT, spoke with Ryan, who has been the master tech that has being doing the work on our RSs over the years, he has stepped up and is keeping up the great standard of work.

RIP Dan, you touched the lives of many in such a positive way, very much missed but not forgotten, deepest thoughts and condolences to the family and close friends.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Pauly Paul
    Participant

And on another sad note I hear today a Marshal has died following an accident at brands hatch , my condolences go out to his family & friends, doing his job to keep the likes of us petrol heads safe , a very sad day indeed. 😞😞

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Belated sad news. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!