Best Brunch In Leeds | Fleurrestaurants.com

Home Forums Performance General Best Brunch In Leeds | Fleurrestaurants.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Fleur restaurant and Bar
    Participant

UK - England

At Fleurrestaurants.com, we believe that brunch should be an experience to remember. Our talented chefs have created a menu that features a wide variety of delicious dishes, all made with the freshest and finest ingredients. Whether you are looking for a light meal or something more substantial, we have something for everyone. Check out our site for more details.

Best Brunch In Leeds

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice advert but ……… is it ……. Anyone on here been there ?  Could it be a venue for the RS club meet up?

Honorary Member

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Other than the post shouldn’t be here, the menu actually looks rather good!  I’d be tempted to give it a try if it wasn’t a 400+ mile round trip!

I’m sure others will be on here soon, telling them in no uncertain terms, where to go?

JohnD

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I reckon its just more chancers ……

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

WTF!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yea it’s spam but… I’m from Leeds and this is shit, real men don’t do brunch, leave that that to the wives…

Get to Whitelocks pub instead for a pie and pint – https://whitelocksleeds.com

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Best Brunch In Leeds | Fleurrestaurants.com. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!