Best intake for sound

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by 71-bda 71-bda 6 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Collister
    Collister
    Participant

UK - England

I want a bit more noise from the intake on my car what’s the best for sound?

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think its all about exhaust noise on turbos, and maybe wastegate flutter and turbo chatter and stuff if that floats your boat! Turbos just seem to make a big suck and not very tuneful to me, so I rely on my webers if I want noise/sound !!! 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Collister
    Collister
    Participant

UK - England

without a doubt I used to have an E46 M3 with a csl airbox the induction roar was epic, my old man has a lotus sunbeam on twin 45’s now that’s a real sound.

I just would like a little more turbo noise or something it just sounds like a 1.0 fiesta at the moment

Mdc
    Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@bda that looks so good I can only imagine the smile you get from driving it.

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells 👻 immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

MDC cheers, yes it is addictive and fun, probably explains why Ive had it 36 years!!! GULP !! Bought when I was a little 19 year old !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Best intake for sound. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!