Best place for mail order tyres

Home Forums Performance Tyres Best place for mail order tyres

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jayg
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all need 2 fronts 235/35/19 going for the pilot 4s as have super sports on the back anywhere better to get them mail order pricewise other than black circles coming up at Ā£266 delivered šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

dogbone
    Participant

UK - England

I used Black Circles last time for Pilot 4s, best price I found, fitted.Ā  Will be useful to know of anywhere else as I have another 2 to buy not before too long.

MagneticĀ  Ā FPM375Ā  Ā DSC ControllerĀ  Tractive suspensionĀ  EBC discs with Yellow Stuff

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Kwick fit have 10% off if you buy 2. Came in at 278 fitted. Not sure if they do mail order though

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

frazer
    Participant

UK - Wales

Got 4 today at Ā£136.50 fitted + send a copy of your receipt and get Ā£100 back from Michelin it’s going on til end of august

buz
    Participant

UK - England

Camskill are usually competitive for mail order tyres.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

Camskill, Blackcircles, Tyres Pneus online all good.

If you’re a Costco member, they’re worth a look too

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Best place for mail order tyres. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!