BIG REAR WING

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling BIG REAR WING

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gary Baines
    Participant

UK - England

I know it’s not everyone’s taste but anyone know anyone that’s making or selling something similar to this wing, happy with a fibreglass one

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

An old post on here did say it was this link… to me if you do this you have to do the whole car as a WRC bad boy!

https://m.facebook.com/100037322295990/

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Gary Baines
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve seen them there about £1500 and carbon fibre, I’d agree with you about the wide body kit with another wing I’ve seen but this one sits inside the body lines so I don’t think it requires arches, but horses for courses and all that

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Oh yeah be a boring world if we all liked the same thing Gary 😬

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Full carbon big wing

https://promoto.nutron.pl/nutron-rx-wrc-carbon-wing-focus-rs-st-mk3-5.html

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to BIG REAR WING. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!