Bird in a robe…. mmm mmm a funny…

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Bird in a robe…. mmm mmm a funny…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

A young man moved from his parents home into a new apartment of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox.

While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.

The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him.

As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.

The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact.

After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, “Let’s go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.”

He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely.

Now completely nude, she purred at him,

“What would you say is my best feature?” Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, “It’s got to be your ears.”

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, “My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin – no blemishes anywhere, so how can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?!”

Clearing his throat, he stammered, “Outside, when you said you heard someone coming, that was me…”

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

I spy a cook book entitled “Salad”.

Anyone who needs a cook book in order to acquire a recipe for “Salad” needs to be removed from the gene pool with some haste…

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Bread rolls and banana for tea, poor thing

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, I’m sure she gets plenty of sausage !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yes she probably does ha ha ha

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and def not that vegan sausage shite either..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-Bda

love the joke ??

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Ron, thought it might be a bit “premature” though !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda very funny joke. ?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

She needs a new Hob!.

Would’nt have her making my brekkie on that old thing!. I’d send her packing TBH.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha ha Dave! I’m getting a bit concerned with everyones ‘manliness’  on here!! All I see is a little nymphet in a robe, and I have people commenting on salad books and now hobs!! what next, dirty tile grouting !!! ha ha I think now having seen the hob, its probably American, all their kitchen appliances seem stuck in the 70s ! probably ok to bend her over against though..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

71-Make ye right!

Defoe18
    Participant

UK - England

Nice sort

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

She has probably eaten those bananas by now

Honorary Member

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bird in a robe…. mmm mmm a funny…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!