Birmingham mosques attacked, the imams demand more CCTV and help, but..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Birmingham mosques attacked, the imams demand more CCTV and help, but..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=772887126428135&set=gm.1035422916846285&type=3&eid=ARAGL_HMrmVc2riP0JQSB7wijEnaj1UaQmHAulTgacP5QzC-HyIhfAYupuaQM7MCKn1FwGbMv09nf7kc&ifg=1

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh no !!..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=771820093201505&set=gm.1034058103649433&type=3&eid=ARDyNLWAUlXiHapebFhymYec2UkgYu-6quXizuqX-S3tahDOlpnKX8sA3wS-d3I6YL0BwIbOmnB_N8NY&ifg=1

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

a few for DaveRS3 !!..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thanks BDA. Joking aside, this is a fair representation of our country today. Grim…

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@ada205
    Sometimes I worry that my views are not mainstream, and that said they are formed from experiences similar to what you are saying in the workplace. So based on fact not some weal willed do gooder that only see stuff in a strange way to me.
    Example one Lord Ahmed of Rotherham recently linked to a sex scandal in Rotherham. I will say it dates back to the early 70’s so it was when he was a teenager. Move on a few years and Mr Ahmed becomes a labour MP and Tony Blair embraces him into the fold, but Christmas morning cant remember the year but approx. ten years ago he is driving down the M1 from Wakefield a guy has a collision with the central barrier near Meadowhall Sheffield resulting in his car being damage and stuck in Lane three, now remember this is Christmas morning. Guess what Lord Ahmed collided with the damaged car in lane 3 resulting in the occupant being fatally injured. Lord Ahmed had received and replied to 5 texts on his journey from Dewsbury. He was jailed for twelve weeks came out and took his place in the house of Lords. This is a classic case of we must push this guy up the tree. Now I have no issue with the talented and able climbing the progression ladder but we all knew this guy was a creep sleeze and happened to be a Muslim.
    Example two Labour MP Fiona Onasanya activated a speed camera then went on to state the driver was no longer in the country. Under section 172 of the Road Traffic Act she named a male driver, this driver wasn’t in the country when the speeding offence took place. And guess what she is still an MP and has come out of prison after serving time for Attempting to pervert the course of justice. And she doesn’t think she has done anything wrong. We have a bunch of idiots and untrustworthy people running the country or having influence over major things.
    I thought you had to be beyond reproach to hold high office, maybe not.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

its just crazy Coast why it appears those in power are hell bent on dragging this country down, its morals, its culture, everything. Then they pander to the so called minority groups and ethnics and put them before the native Uk man, dare to say anything at all and you are a neanderthal racist biggoted old white man who should soon die to leave the touchy feely lefty wet liberal millenial snowflake generation to hug and kiss and love a hoody and terrorist ! Is this bloke still the mayor of Sheffield? disgraceful, I bet he loves his ganja..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

The short answer to your question is he is. He was on that hunted programme a year ago and due to his arrogance and stupidity he was caught. That made me laugh. Think he was being assisted by someone from the green party.

Coastliner

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Birmingham mosques attacked, the imams demand more CCTV and help, but... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!