BLACK and WHITE!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RS77 RS77 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Met up with member and local fellow RS owner mky-77 this morning. We’d bought 2 x Forged Alloys from another member down south to have as spare wheels, some of you may have followed the thread that turned into a 5 page SAGA!! Lol. But we got there in the end, haha, 🤪😂. So I got that collected from him and had some general RS chat. Very nice lad, look forward to meeting up in the future and hopefully get to go for a Blast somewhere when the weather improves!!

One for Team White and one for @bobcat and his Team Black….

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

• This topic was modified 6 days, 5 hours ago by brembo brembo.
    bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Brembo, great combo. Here’s mine and my neighbour

RS77
    RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to BLACK and WHITE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!