BLACK and WHITE!!

Home Forums General Members’ Cars BLACK and WHITE!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Met up with member and local fellow RS owner mky-77 this morning. We’d bought 2 x Forged Alloys from another member down south to have as spare wheels, some of you may have followed the thread that turned into a 5 page SAGA!! Lol. But we got there in the end, haha, ??. So I got that collected from him and had some general RS chat. Very nice lad, look forward to meeting up in the future and hopefully get to go for a Blast somewhere when the weather improves!!

One for Team White and one for @bobcat and his Team Black….

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Brembo, great combo. Here’s mine and my neighbour

Honorary Member

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to BLACK and WHITE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!