Black exhuast tips.

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Black exhuast tips.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Im looking at getting the skorpion valved system in the new year but can’t decide what tips. Daytona or the black ceramic ones.

Anyone got them and care to show me some pics.

440bhp

443lbft

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve ordered one, but centre pipe is out of stock so waiting still. Hoping it will turn up and be fitted this week. Have got black daytona tips to go on. Someone on here did have a pic of the tips but they weren’t fitted.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

I’ll get a picture later as I have the Scorpion Daytona ceramic tips

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

jamesey78 – You might be thinking of GM’s car mate, he’s got a picture of the black tips (unfitted), for his Scorpion on his Members car thread, page 7.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks rs-jon. Are you happy with them? Do they get lost in the bumper/diffuser at all?

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@mattb I have the black tips, real nice look in my opinion (still in the box tho in the garage!) they do blend with the rear diffuser, but in a good way ?? but I’m all about black and more of stealth approach to upgrades, other than noise… it was the exhaust note in ford fair that sold me on the scorpion… I bought the 200 cell cat, and de-cat… decat will go on first the 200 cell later… my little one wants flames, so decat and dreamsicens tune should deliver ? just need to get off my arse and fit it all ?

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

I think black tips look better when everything else on the car is black, if there’s chrome on the car to compliment them, then chrome tips look nice. Plus always have to polish chrome! I had a black edition S3 and the chrome tips looked out of place, especially as there were 4 of them, so got them powder coated black and felt it looked much better.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

faber
    Participant

France

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

faber
    Participant

France

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

faber
    Participant

France

Si sa peut servir ligne vraiment génial.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Looks great faber. Is that the daytona tips? Good point about polishing  the tips they look great when clean but soon get dirty and need a bit of work to get them back to being nice and shiny.</p>
    Im leaning towards black i think just want see what they look like.

440bhp

443lbft

faber
    Participant

France

Honestly the maintenance and too easy and the shine and always top.But the color black should be not bad too.

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

They do blend in but not in a bad way – I like the subtlety thats why I went for them.

Excuse the dirt!

faber
    Participant

France

Bonjour, si ça peux servir , vraiment top comme ligne j adore.

faber
    Participant

France

Bonjour si sa peux rentre service , personnellement j adore cette ligne vraiment génial.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Black exhuast tips.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!