Black Northbound M1

Home Forums General Spotted Black Northbound M1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

Spotted a Black 17 plate at 7.50 this morning heading north on the M1 between junctions 12-15 I was behind you most of the way in my Magnetic. Anyone on here?

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

I wonder if this is the same one I saw coming off at 11A a little while back ?

Magnetic Grey with Lux Pack & Forged Alloys, DSC Controller and plenty more besides

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

There’s 4 black ones that I know of round these parts. One on a private plate and the others all 17s. One of the 17s would be most likely to use J11a and one of the others and the pp would likely use J10.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

I’m fairly sure I’ve seen 2 different black ones now, plus several blue ones and a red Edition.

Magnetic Grey with Lux Pack & Forged Alloys, DSC Controller and plenty more besides

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Black Northbound M1. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!