BLM… alternative…

Home Forums General Non RS Chat BLM… alternative…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

YUM YUM.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Forgot all about the RS @bda other things on my mind after seeing that photo. ?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I will make sure my wife is on board with the movement shortly

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

?

NB FPM375

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Good shout that bda

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I’ll protest for that.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

worth taking the knee, if only to get a better view of the “gap” !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

every TV advert, every TV program and every newspaper advert now it seems we are having it forced on us, the white person in this country is being replaced, soon there will be no whites in any form of media..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yes that defo get the BLM message across. Also agree losing all identity in this country, world is going to pot!!!!

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Now that’s something I could get behind…… on top, in front, underneath!!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Me two will be taking the knee might not be able to get back up though.

Coastliner

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Will get the wife to take both knees to be in position to manage the effect the black lingerie has had to my self.

Hope this but of light hearted banter is received with the correct level of respect as no harm is intended to those woke snowflakes that unfortunately exist with their  whining on about their rise tinted view of a world that only exists in their minds.

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

As soon as I saw the photo I thought…bet BDA posted this 😂

As mentioned above. I’m all for educating people on racism, however it is being forced upon us via the media and I agree before long you won’t see white folk in the media. The trouble is racism exists in every nationality, racism isn’t specific to any one race, of course this doesn’t make it okay  though

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Any head gasket issues with that vehicle?

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Too true Marty.

BLM has taken race relations backward by at least 20 years in the UK IMO. You will actually see more racism now as a result, a backlash from those who are fed up with being told they are racists because they are white due to the white and black people who are teaching each other, using well debunked marxist theories (Critical Race), that racism is everywhere and is a white mans trait. As you said, racism is indeed everywhere but found far less in Europe than anywhere else in the world including Africa, America, the middle east and especially the far east. I wonder how many adverts will you find on African, Chinese, Japanese….. TV stations with more whites than locals starring in – Not one Ill bet because Britain is one of the least racist places on the planet – End Of!.

Using comedy to take the piss out of irrational woke ideology and those who promote it is the best way to deal with it and lets be Frank: Black Lingerie does actually matter.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to BLM… alternative…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!