Blue Edition Isle of Bute 3rd July

Home Forums General Spotted Blue Edition Isle of Bute 3rd July

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Andrew
    Participant

UK - England

Good to get an RS wave in the blazing Scottish sunshine 🙂

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Good spotting

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Good spotting. A local or someone doing the coast roads…next year that’s on my to do list.

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Isle of Arran’s good 👍 road across the middle to Blackwaterfoot is tricky I was in a sapphire airborne at one point coming back down to earth on one wheel! Minus a front valance for the rest of the trip

wales is good but suffers from traffic and over zealous plod hiding in horse boxes, Scotland is the world in miniature and the islands are a joy

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@tall paul sounds like you done some epic trips and that’s what I’m missing.  I’ve done over 15,000 miles in past year in the rs and apart from the odd Ford event the miles been fun but miles I’ve had to do for a reason not a good drive out down some nice roads with great scenery if that makes sense so definitely going to change that in the next 12 months 🙂

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve done the Isle of Man in car and bike the whole Scottish coast,isle of white, Arran and my brother used to live in Campbeltown which was epic, as well as the usual lakes and most of wales, used to climb and pothole a lot so it gave me an excuse! I was climbing in glen rosa on Arran once pretty complicated climb and met a guy sitting on a ledge half way up with no gear on smoking a joint! Crazy shit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Blue Edition Isle of Bute 3rd July. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!