Blue Focus ST3 Mint Condition poss PX Magnetic Grey RS

Home Forums Marketplace Cars for Sale (Non-RS) Blue Focus ST3 Mint Condition poss PX Magnetic Grey RS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RSNev33
    Participant

UK - England

For sale my Ford Focus ST3. 2.0 250 PS Petrol Engine, In excellent condition. Full service history. MOT until December 2021. 35,000 miles, 4 good Goodyear Tyres all round, Only 2 previous owners. Totally standard unmodified car. Always run on Tesco 99 ron momentum fuel. £1000’s worth of optional extras including Sony premium stereo system with integrated sub woofer, rear parking camera, Heated steering wheel, Lane departure warning & correction, Traffic sign recognition, Automatic high beam, Rare 19″ twin spoke alloys done in Premium Ford Rado Grey (normally Silver or Black)

Standard ST3 features above ST1 & ST2 packs are Heated leather recaro seats including recaro rear seat, cruise control with speed limiter, red brake calipers, rear parking sensors, tinted rear windows, headlight washer jets, illuminated ST door sills. Bi-Xenon headlights with cornering lights, LED Daytime running lights, Duel Zone Climate Control, Heated Quickclear Front Screen, Electric / Heated Power folding door mirrors with approach lights, Keyless entry, Power adjustable front seats.

Car also has Sat Nav, auto lights, auto  wash wipes, stop start, hill park assist. Comes with 2 remote keys, is fully HPI clear and under no outstanding finance, new Brembo brake pads front & rear.

The cas has been my pride & joy & has wanted for nothing so the new owner can just enjoy it.

Any inspection welcome. This car is in outstanding condition and you will not be disappointed as i spent months searching the right car when i was looking for one with the right spec.

Deposit secures car & cash on collection.

Car situated in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. 10 mins from J11 or J11a of M1 or 15 mins from J9 of M1.

Any further info or to discuss offers on the car etc, please feel free to give me a ring on 07751145796. Thanks Mark.

I am looking to get a Magnetic Grey RS so may consider PX with one of these.

Link To Full Advert & pictures etc

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284172408247

£13750 OVNO.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Blue Focus ST3 Mint Condition poss PX Magnetic Grey RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!