Blues Discs showing on my map

Home Forums Technology Navigation Blues Discs showing on my map

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ferg
    Participant

UK - England

today my nav was showing these little blue discs all over my map, it seemed to be where i have been before but this is at my house / local area where i have driven loads of times and it only shown these dics today.

I havent changed any settings or anything so im not sure why they are there but i dont like them.

Anybody know anything about it and how i can make them go away?

bob-the-bandit
    Participant

UK - England

I think that is a trail of breadcrumbs – you can turn them off in you navigation settings.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think they are places where folks headgaskets have failed…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

adw
    Participant

UK - England

@Ferg weird you say that, mine showed them for the first time the other day, I still can’t work out why they were showing.

They repeat all over the place so have 100s of them on the screen at any one time

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

As mentioned they are breadcrumbs. Maybe you’ve had an update or maybe someone else did it while you weren’t looking. You can turn it off easily I  settings.

My eldest boy likes to put the Bass  up full at every opportunity! Drives me nuts as even with the “upgraded” Sony system the sound is really poor! <!–more–>

Ferg
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks guys yes they are breadcumbs and  i have found the  setting to turn them off.

Not sure how they got turned on though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Blues Discs showing on my map. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!