Blues Discs showing on my map

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ferg 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ferg
    Participant

UK - England

today my nav was showing these little blue discs all over my map, it seemed to be where i have been before but this is at my house / local area where i have driven loads of times and it only shown these dics today.

I havent changed any settings or anything so im not sure why they are there but i dont like them.

Anybody know anything about it and how i can make them go away?

bob-the-bandit
    Participant

UK - England

I think that is a trail of breadcrumbs – you can turn them off in you navigation settings.

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think they are places where folks headgaskets have failed…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Adw
    Adw
    Participant

UK - England

@ferg weird you say that, mine showed them for the first time the other day, I still can’t work out why they were showing.

They repeat all over the place so have 100s of them on the screen at any one time

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

irelmo
    irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

As mentioned they are breadcrumbs. Maybe you’ve had an update or maybe someone else did it while you weren’t looking. You can turn it off easily I  settings.

My eldest boy likes to put the Bass  up full at every opportunity! Drives me nuts as even with the “upgraded” Sony system the sound is really poor! <!–more–>

Ferg
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks guys yes they are breadcumbs and  i have found the  setting to turn them off.

Not sure how they got turned on though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Blues Discs showing on my map. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!