Bluetooth issue

Home Forums Technology In-Car Entertainment Bluetooth issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

donskie123
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi I have a 17 plate focus rs and we’re having problems with ourĀ  Bluetooth calling. My wife says u can hear the caller but it’s cracklie for the person receiving the call. Is an update of firmware required for sync 3 to solve this or is it ford garage job its under warranty. I can’t rem what version is on sync 3 and I’m away on work rotation for 11 days n can’t get near car to check.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

If someone calls me and I answer it they can never hear me. It only works when I call someone. I’m pretty sure I have the recent update aswell.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thats why I don’t update !! Mines on the original late 2016 settings and works fine ! Including the map, I just have to watch out that it doesnt send me into a new river or something !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

donskie123
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I haven’t updated mine but think I’m taking it to go garage not having that with a 38k car. Got a cracker of rs bought it last month 3500 miles on it 17 plate previous owner was a doctor. Car is immaculate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bluetooth issue. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!