Bmw sensor reset?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Bmw sensor reset?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all. Hopfully this topic is ok on here! In the next month im hoping to part ex my 59 plate 116d for a new RS. Only thing is iv recently changed the front brake pads & sensors on the 1 series but i cant seem to shift the warning light on the dash. Any one have any ideas? Ive youtubed it, found some vids but still no joy. Thanks all.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Was the light already on the dash before the brakes pads were changed?

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Yes mate. This is what alerted me to the pads. Mechanic told me to expect it when he MOT’d it. “in 600ish miles” he said and sure enough he wasnt far off. So me and father in law changed them and sensors but now we cant knock the warning light off. Ps the father in law was a mechanic on the buses up and till he retired 2yrs ago so hes no fool! (Unlike me) ?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Seen this Dan

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks kenny. Im pretty sure ive tried this already, probably seen that video befor. But will give it another go anyway. ?

dan
    Participant

UK - England

Bloody hell im thick. All sorted, followed the video which ive done a million times, only this time i closed the door ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bmw sensor reset?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!