Bobby in an RS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery Bobby in an RS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

If you were in your RS being chased by this, surely they would have to let you go out of respect?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Putting this into perspective it looks like they are using this for a project involving interacting with all manner of drivers. A scheme used for many years past interacting with hard to reach groups.

Coastliner

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I learn new stuff everyday here!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@9, wow 2016 that seems a long time ago now, you probably do not remember me, we spoke as you were cleaning your car prior to the show opening. I was amazed how much cleaning kit you had in the boot😹😹😹😹👍

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by bobcat.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat, yeah time fly’s , I still think of it as a new car!   Not as surprised as the mrs, who was left amazed when she saw people fetching buckets water from back of the pits.  Seem to remember it was crappy weather so got quite mucky on the drive up, was my first show in many years…..   mine was one of the few anyone had seen in magnetic grey at the time, which I think convinced a few people to order the same colour.

Somehow the club got the police to lend their marked up car, which surely was the real first one.  Didn’t hear anymore about it afterwards, or see it featured anywhere.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@9designs, the RS police car certainly drew the crowds in. I was asked to display mine as they wanted to show all the colours, but we couldn’t stay long enough. The weather that morning was awful with heavy rain as you’ve said.

Honorary Member

dazsob
    Participant

UK - England

I own AF16 YBP but it’s on a private plate now! 

2016 FW DAZ ‘The Ford Demo Police Car’

dazsob
    Participant

UK - England

And one of the original press releases…

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Dazsob, thanks for the information, always nice to know what happened to it👍

Honorary Member

dazsob
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah it’s still alive! I didn’t realise the history until after I brought it. I found it strange that Ford owned it for 2 years and 2 months on the HPI, so googled the reg to see if anything came up… a lot came up ffs hahahaha

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bobby in an RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!