Bodyshop in or near Ayrshire

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Bodyshop in or near Ayrshire

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Alright,  so RS is all paid off a couple of months ago and before I buy a new car for work thought I’d spend a bit on the car.. Getting the h&r anti roll bars and summit lower brace fitted soon.

Want to get these dents sorted which are all from the same cow when I used to park at the train station. Done both my doors. Dent Wizard and Dent fix say they can’t fix it by looking at the pics and advised it’s a bodyshop. So looking for recommendations.

Any thoughts on whether to maybe find a door from a wrecked RS obviously a door that’s undamaged. Possible a cheaper option.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Unless you have paint missing, I cant understand why the dent people say they cant do it. I’ve had much worse than that removed.

I’d be fuming at that woman, no way i’d put up with that.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Aye it was 2 years ago..  She kept parking close and her fat mum was just swinging doors open I guess. Couldn’t get video evidence of it to take it further. I went a few months unwashed during the winter period and when I washed it, all was revealed.

No paint missing.. It’s really noticeable at a distance in sun light. One of them said it’s pushed onto the inner bracing and can’t fix it. Other just said he can’t fix it and best to go to a bodyshop. I tired Dent devils last year who said they were too busy to even have a look 🤷🏽‍♂️. Last person I’m still waiting on a reply from is SL Dent Repair. I found these 4 online and some people on other RS forums have used.

Justcos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

May I suggest Gibby’s spraying services harthill check out his Facebook page I’m sure you’ll be impressed 👍🏻 I won’t use anyone else. People bring their cars from England to him Ayrshire isn’t too far away

2017 nitrous blue

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Justcos.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’ll check him out if needed, cheers. Sl Dent are going to have a look and see what they can do though

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Where in Ayrshire are you?

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Ardrossan.  Will see how SL Dent do. They are going to fix it on Wednesday on my lunch break in Linwood 👌🏼

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I would like to price up getting the black plastic bits on the car sprayed in matte black and possibly smoothed. Splitter and rear diffuser. Might have to do the license plate bit and spoiler blade too.

Anyone had this done?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bodyshop in or near Ayrshire. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!