Boris Johnson For Prime Minister

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Boris Johnson For Prime Minister

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

if something isn’t done soon about things generally, London is going to look like Paris, a 3rd world Ghetto, a cesspit of steaming resentment and hate to its host country, just waiting to run amok..

and the idiots are even sending fakeugees up to Islands in Scotland !! and helping them to build mosques up there. I wonder if I could get help building a church or chapel in Syria or Saudi?…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

But the ‘bint’ that is Naz Shah can “like” and re-tweet a post concerning the appalling Rotherham case ….and get a f*****g promotion, and don’t get me started on the crap that comes out of the pie-hole of Abbott!!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Boris ?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Well for what its worth I think the Burka does cover the face and is anti security, went to pick my son up recently from Manchester airport and there were loads of woman walking about coming through passport control with their faces covered, how can that be right, They do look like letter boxes and it is a security issue. You have to remove your crash helmet when paying for petrol for that exact reason.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Boris is only saying what we all think. Mind I wouldn’t want him as our PM.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Anyway the fact is that Corbyn had a relationship with Abbot back in the day, and that how she holds a high profile position in the opposition.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think Boris would do a FAR better job than what Mrs May has been doing, she has no gravitas and no respect on the world stage, its really a mans job, or a very ‘special’ lady like Margaret Thatcher, the Brussels EU mafia just laugh at May and say no to everything she says, they would not get away with it with Trump or Boris, even Camoron had trouble with them because he was a total P.C pussy. Farage would sort them out and we would be out of the EU on time with a great deal.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Boris – for PM

Farage – for Foreign Secretary

What a coupling that would be, making the UK in-stoppable on the world stage. Not a frightened mouse as we currently are.

Where Are The Lions ????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The UK is racist, if your White and Christian your done for.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Defoe18
    Participant

UK - England

Spot on guys,they should learn English and respect our rules

RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

I think everybody in this country is getting sick of it aswell it is a security risk wearing them stupid towels over their heads it could be anyone under them, how’d you even know it’s women under them and not extremists hiding their identity? Imagine us going into their country and start imposing western traditions! We’d probably get murdered for it yet they come over here and can’t abide by our ways of life and our government allow it. Alls they’re bothered about is shutting groups down like the EDL. They would be no EDL if they didn’t come into our country and start imposing their ways of life, burn poppys, British flags, openly say they hate us when we take them in. I know it’s not all of them but if we had someone like Boris, the ones acting like this would be instantly deported

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

lefty femi-doms like this do not help the cause either !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what a TURNCOAT Blair was !! Traitor to the country.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Rowan Atkinson has defended Boris Johnson over his comments on women wearing burkas and said the former Foreign Secretary’s remarks were funny.

Mr Johnson is facing an investigation and could be disciplined by Conservativeparty bosses after saying women in burkas looked like ‘letterboxes’ and ‘bank robbers’.

Atkinson, 63, said: ‘As a lifelong beneficiary of the freedom to make jokes about religion, I do think that Boris Johnson’s joke about wearers of the burka resembling letterboxes is a pretty good one.’

The actor, known for his comedy performances in Blackadder and Mr Bean, wrote in a letter to the Times: ‘All jokes about religion cause offence, so it’s pointless apologising for them.

‘You should really only apologise for a bad joke. On that basis, no apology is required.’

Atkinson has previously argued in favour of a ‘right to offend’, saying in 2004 that proposed religious hatred laws would silence ‘creative thinkers’.

He said at the time: ‘Freedom of expression must be protected for artists and entertainers and we must not accept a bar on the lampooning of religion and religious leaders.’

Mr Johnson is to face an investigation by an independent panel after complaints that his comments breached the Conservative Party’s code of conduct.

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Boris Johnson For Prime Minister. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!