Boris opinion on Islam 2005.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Boris opinion on Islam 2005.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I know this guy is boring to listen to but his vids are spot on. I wonder if Boris has changed his mind at all since writing this?.

https://youtu.be/uuzo7g966rg

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

is he saying Boris is a bigot for saying that stuff in 2005? I couldn’t be arsed to try and get his viewpoint but he comes over as a lefty who hates Boris and anyone anti islam. ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@DaveRS3

Your spot on he’s a boring bastard and that’s strong for me on the day of rest. I would love 5mins with him in private.

Coastliner

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

BDA. He’s no leftie, far from it. He’s just wishing for Boris to back up what he has said about Islam now that he’s PM. Hes holding Boris to account and suggesting he acts on his previous comments about Muslims and the way they should behave.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

He’s a guy who can talk for an hour and not say anything, all white noise coming out.

@DaveRS3

Why didn’t he just say that in plain English.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh thanks Dave, the way he was going on i thought he sounded like he was calling some of Boris’s remarks biggoted. Lets get Boris a decent majority and then see how it goes. I think hes a proper patriot and wont take shit from these scumbags.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Coast. Hes dry and very sarcastic. I watch him cause he always seems to find stuff against the lefties and islamists that no one else will touch.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Boris opinion on Islam 2005.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!