Brakes

Home Forums Performance Brakes Brakes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jay Tea
    Participant

UK - England

So my rear brakes need replacing. Been advised the pads are at 85% worn and discs at 65%. Pads obviously need changing but thinking the discs still have a while to go?

pad wise i was going to go with brembo as they are the standard ones? But have seen people recommending ebc yellow stuff and they are available in the club shop for £75.

Thoughts please people 👍🏻

Magnetic Grey, FPM375 Kit, Sunroof, Lux Pack, Winter Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Carbon Knob and Handbrake, 19” Anthracite Alloys, Heated RS Comfort Seats & Door Edge Protectors

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Yellow stuff pads &disc

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Floating front / rear disc / yellow stuff pad kit

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

it really depends on what you want from them,some of the performance pads need to get up to temp to work to their full effect, nowadays i just stick with standard stuff for the type of driving i do

philf1
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve gone yellow stuff all round and would say they are better than standard even for normal driving. They look good as well

Please check out and subscribe to my Instagram 

Check out my sons detailing website if you’re in the West Yorkshire area https://tphdetails.com/

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

On the rear would just stick to Ford pads/discs , it’s the fronts you want to upgrade if anything.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Brakes. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!