Brexit article 50 Petition

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Brexit article 50 Petition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Anybody fancy signing this petition?

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/224908

Coastliner

RS Lurker
    Blocked

UK - England

I’d be very surprised if we don’t have a second referendum, poor old Theresa couldn’t face an election like the last one. We won’t be leaving and we’ll return with our collective tails between our legs.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Signed 10 mins ago but havent got my confirmation yet!.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@DaveRS3

Good man.

Coastliner

RS Lurker
    Blocked

UK - England

If you work in the manufacturing industry, and you value your jobs, you should be praying we reach a deal.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I agree totally. But its only 30 months since the vote.

Coastliner

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

I was number 108795

so it has to be debated as over 100,000

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I know that but look at the UK map Boston, Dover Lincolnshire are the high voters I wonder why that is maybe because they are affected by influx of foreign workers. So if its a positive thing they would know better than any. I think the higher the voter figure the stronger the message it sends to parliament. I appreciate the target has been reached but 250000 would be better.

Coastliner

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The people voted out and basically that should be it. We voted out and whatever may happen, happens.

Imagine a second referendum and the Remain win, I can just hear the Leavers wanting a third as a best out of 3.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

signed and email confirmation received. done.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Signed

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t understand why people think any deal that the EU offer can have any benefit to the UK? If they make it easy for us then others will follow, therefore they will only ever agree to a deal which will leave us in a worse position.

Therefore the only option is no deal (not that I think this is a great idea, but at least they will get burnt as well as us).

Only other referendum that should (possibly) take place is to ask the people, deal or no deal.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m happy with a no deal, better than staying in, better than what the EU wants a deal to look like, better than even giving Corbyn a sniff of number 10. lets just get OUT asap, WTO rules.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

We’ve already voted, it was out. Politicians instigated the vote and didn’t like the result. Instead of another referendum how about we vote out the politicians that don’t like the result of  a democratic vote?

i don’t care which way we voted as individuals, a vote is a vote! What’s next if a second referendum succeeds? Do we as a country re vote on everything?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Signed….although it shouldn’t have to come to this…imagine her going over to Brussels, putting feet up and saying “ah f**k it, we’re leaving, what you offering us not to?”

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Brexit article 50 Petition. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!