Brilliant ! Boris Totally destroys Corbyn &labour in one go !

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Brilliant ! Boris Totally destroys Corbyn &labour in one go !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

you won’t see this on the BBC or Channel 4 news incase it upsets all their brainwashed lefty viewers!…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

major_sarcasm
    Participant

UK - England

🙂
    Love him or hate him, he is an impressive orator.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes major, I thought he may get stuck in that loop of bumbling that he does so often but i think he seems clearer of thought at last, good to see some positivity and hope after such a long time of miserable dowdinesss of Mrs May, I hope the EU sit up and take notice that he means business. God those liberals and Labourites are SO negative and miserable !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

I don’t usually watch this shit, nor do I voice opinion on it!! But…. I must say mate… if this vibe continues then it has to be a good thing??!! Surely tae F**K!!!!!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Game, set and match to Boris.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

First Ace to Boris ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

seconds out, round two…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Now THAT is something I’d pay money to see..a charity slug-fest between these two, I reckon it would fill Wembley Stadium and bring in millions of viewers!!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Send it Boris!

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Good old Boris. Hope he gets the job done.?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by v8marshal. Reason: Grammar

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Boris will get it done for us I’m sure and at last we have someone with a real backbone and a brain at the helm. God help the EU and Brussels!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Brilliant ! Boris Totally destroys Corbyn &labour in one go !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!