British Grand Prix

Home Forums General Non RS Chat British Grand Prix

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Did anyone watch the race? I was suppose to be going and had bought tickets but in the end I had to work so pissed I missed it looked a cracker!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

No Kenny I was working too and forgot to record it grrr

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Like you bobcat I forgot to record it too. I was helping a a friends daughters sort out there parents house ready for sale. Good Lewis won.?

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

fantastic race between the Red bulls and Ferrari. nice piece of stockcar racing by vettel on max 🙂 lots of other close racing by other teams to.

lewis perhaps a little fortunate to win but as the say thats motor racing right place right time

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

“ Record it “ ….. that so 80’s.  just watch it back off the CH 4 website … great race, then the nail biting  cricket afterwards

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I see Vettel is still running up the arse of other cars, he then thinks its the other drivers fault. I cannot believe his mentality, but then again maybe I can.

Coastliner

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Silverstone always delivers a great race. Highlights on Channel 4 now

ianc
    Participant

UK - England

Great race up until the safety car which kinda killed the race. Still a exciting race tho. Shame lando and Albion couldn’t get into the points.

Tubsy250
    Participant

UK - England

Yes mate rang me Wednesday said do you fancy hospitality for F1,never been before a massive MotoGP fan so good o compare .racing ok won’t be going back soon unless I couldn’t sleep

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Vettel should retire …..

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Watched this myself too. Some brilliant wheel to wheel racing. Safety car mixed things up a bit. A shame vettel ran out of talent,  but a part of me wonders if it was deliberate??

Tubsy250
    Participant

UK - England

I was quite surprised how well the 1.6 v6 engines sounded,and to drive at that pace inch perfect for two hours is some feat.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to British Grand Prix. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!