Bumper Paint

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Bumper Paint

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Does anyone know if there is a paint code/colour for the black centre section of the front bumper ?. Stone ping and now I am always drawn to the white I can see where black once was šŸ™

stmart
    Participant

UK - England

Just a thought but ever thought of having the centre section black wrapped? Paint film protection. Xpel do one and it looks very good. I have the clear and wouldn’t be without it.

Better protection going forward and maybe cheaper?

Mart

1. Stmart

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers Mart, to be honest never thought on wrap or even PPF might look into it now though. Smallest of chips but annoys me. Getting very ocd over car finish, got ceramic coating booked for end of April, should make the Nitrous pop even more plusĀ give a littleĀ more protection from the salty sea air where we live.

stmart
    Participant

UK - England

Umm ceramic coating gets a bit of a beasting on here from some.

I had mine done and although a little on the pricey side it really does make a huge difference.

I now just do a simple 2 bucket wash and dry off with a decent cloth and she looks like day one.

Each to their own but l love it.

Just google xpel black and you can see the results.

Good look and I hope she looks great very soon??

1. Stmart

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Reep Scotland do an Xpel matt/satin finish which looks good on the black panel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bumper Paint. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!