Byriel's Magnetic Grey Focus RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Byriel's Magnetic Grey Focus RS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

Hey guys

Figured i’d do a quick post here…
    I recently (a week ago) received my Focus RS in Magnetic Grey:

So, since im from Denmark, my focus is a bit different… Its registered as a Van, (hence the yellow and white number plates)
    for those interested, this means there are no back seats! its just 1 big boot. It also means in the Land of ridiculous high car-taxes (and any other taxes for that matter) that the car is a bit more affordable, since you save alot by doing it this way… Which is perfect for me, cause i really dont need the back steats.. (i do have them, im just not allowed to have them fitted!)

Anyway, i work as a graphics artist / animator and photographer, and ive done alot of motorsport photography and automotive photography for companies like Koenigsegg, so expect some really cool images from me later on πŸ™‚ (i just need to weather to be a tad more interesting, right now its grey and dull as hell over here)

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Are you going to do anything with the back area like a roll cage or carbon fibre?

Can’t wait to see your photography

paul144
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, hopefully see some nice pics.

A few bits and pieces added

paul144
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome,look forward to seeing some great photos

A few bits and pieces added

djc1969
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Is this the worlds first RS sportsvan? I think weld up the rear doors and fill in the back windows ?

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

Thanks guys!

As far as im aware, its the first RS registered as a Van in Denmark yes.. It isnt an “official” thing you can do here. Usually though it is, with most cars, like the Seat Cupra, which is very popular to have as a Van.. However Ford decided not to mention a focus RS as a van anywhere, so i had to go through quite a few things with me dealer, he was, however VERY awesome to handle everything! πŸ™‚

Car wont get cage or welded up doors im afraid πŸ˜‰ But i do have a few plans with it regarding mods to the engine primarily

J J
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome . Awesome that you’ve found a wayΒ to RS ??

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

RS-Rear01-Small

As promised, here is the first “real” of probably many pictures of my RS Β πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Byriel's Magnetic Grey Focus RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!