Caffeine and machine April 18th

Home Forums General Events Caffeine and machine April 18th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Hi everyone

After talking with Caffeine and machine I have managed to get the mk3 Focus RS club in as their club of the month for April.
    This will be a great opportunity to show off our awesome cars with the full 25 front of house spaces being taken up by MK3 RS’. It’s a £10 booking fee using this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/caffeine-machine-pre-booked-parking-2020-tickets-85473859615
    All you do is select April 18th and enter the promo code ‘FocusRS’. That then unlocks the car club ticket. With this ticket you will get a free regular hot drink and a breakfast roll as well as an exclusive piece of C&Mmerchandise.
    The gates will open to us about 8:30 and cars will need to be in place by 9am before the doors open to everyone. You are more than welcome to stay for however long you like.
    Caffeine and Machine does operate a ‘don’t be a dick’ rule meaning that all club cars will need to leave the premises in a calm fashion. No launch control, drifting or burnouts I’m afraid.

If anyone needs anymore information don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on cameronwyatt1997@gmail.com.

look forward to seeing you all there

17 plate Frozen white, lux pack, forged wheels, DEP, Sync3

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by stalker037.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Caffeine and machine April 18th. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!