Caffeine and Machine meet April 18th

Home Forums General Events Caffeine and Machine meet April 18th

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Hi everyone.

So after speaking with the events team I have managed to secure the club as club of the month for April!!!

This should be a great event with the chance to park 25 cars in the front of house area. It will be a pre booked event with tickets costing £10 but that does include a free hot drink and a breakfast roll, as well as an exclusive piece of C&M merchandise.

Cars will need to be in place by 9AM before the gates open to everyone. It will be an all day event but feel free to leave whenever you need too.

booking can be made at this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/caffeine-machine-pre-booked-parking-2020-tickets-85473859615

To access the event you will need to select the 18th April and then where it says ‘enter a promo code’ type in ‘FocusRS’. this will bring up featured car club. There are only 25 spaces at the front so be quick. if you do want to come and have missed out then book in normally and we can see if we can squeeze you in somewhere.

Caffeine and machine is a great location with an awesome mix of cars turning up everyday. lets show everyone our passion for the car. C&M does operate a strict ‘don’t be a dick’ rule meaning that when arriving and leaving there needs to be no fast drive by’s, rev battles, launch controls or drifting. If one of us does it then it will ruin it for the rest of us as we wont be allowed back.

Any questions or issues don’t hesitate to contact me.

Stalker037

17 plate Frozen white, lux pack, forged wheels, DEP, Sync3

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Cameron, Thanks for setting this up. I just logged on to Eventbrite and bought 2 x spaces – #1204978909. However there was no space for a promo code on the page, (i checked twice). I hope that my booking ref for 2 x cars will allow us in early for the parking/line up. Maybe see why Eventbrite don’t have the promo code section accessible.

Cheers,

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

DOH, have just seen the promo code right at the start. I will contact C&M directly.

Edition, FPM 375

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Bringing 2 cars Andy-k?

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Yup, My Edition and Buzz65’s NB

Edition, FPM 375

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Awesome, be great to see you there

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Unfortunately I am unable to make this event as I have a trip to Cumbria on the 19th April.

Coastliner

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Just booked. Looking forward to it. Just over 1hr 30 drive for me. Anyone up for meeting on way to convoy up?

440bhp

443lbft

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

The Lovely Laura from C&M events got me back on the Featured Club allocation, so all good and we will be in early doors with you all. Coast, sorry you cant come, but blasting over the Kirkstone Pass isn’t such a bad alternative. Will let you/all know if we are going back there as i expect we will be going a few times this year. Matt, I will probably be going up the A41 to Aylesbury, Bicester, Enstone and on to Ettington if any of that works for you/any others who are going.

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

BDA, will it be warm enough in April to get the Frozen White out of its snuggly garage?

Edition, FPM 375

Jamieandsamcars
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, this is something I would like to attend but it’s a 3 hour drive.

It would be good if I knew anyone near Leeds or I could meet up with to travel in convoy with.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

It’s 2 days after i get back from LA, but tempted?? Is anyone else going from wales / south area??

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Just had the last update from C&M, cars can arrive from 8-9am

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Absolutely gutted I can’t make this as I was the one who wanted to meet up there in Spring.

As it’s ‘Club of the Month’ for April, does this mean we have other dates available for April or is this just for the one day?

NB FPM375

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Hi stu-c
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>they only have 12 car clubs a year. Always the 3rd Saturday of the month as the other days they keep for other events they hold. To get April I had to sign up for it in August last year.</p>

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Caffeine and Machine meet April 18th. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!