Caffeine and Machine meet April 18th

Home Forums General Events Caffeine and Machine meet April 18th

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Andy,

Yes that’s a great idea. I need to ask caffeine and machine if we’re allowed the number plate covers as they won’t allow the banners because of advertising.

everyone, if you can confirm your coming by sending me an email with your name, number plate and potentially a picture of your car then I can try and put together a parking plan and see if we can get some cool shots with different colours. If there’s a red coming then we will have at least one of every colour as we have a heritage confirmed to come too. Email is cameronwyatt1997@gmail.com

cheeRS

17 plate Frozen white, lux pack, forged wheels, DEP, Sync3

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Emailed you ?

RS GRA
    Participant

UK - England

Hi I’m new on here,is this at Derby clock house ? And would I be able to book a ticket also are tickets by car or people.

would like to attend this thanks

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

RS GRA – google Caffeine and Machine, near Ettington, not far from Stratford upon Avon. Read their FAQ. all 25 club tickets sold now, but you can buy direct from C&M. Will likely be a different parking area.

Edition, FPM 375

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Hi everyone.

if you haven’t done so already can you email me with your name, forum name, car reg and colour of car so I can put together a layout plan for the meet.

email is cameronwyatt1997@gmail.com

thanks again and look forward to seeing you there

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Email sent to you stalker.

440bhp

443lbft

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve had my holiday to Florida cancelled so will come down. Are we 100% sold out? Any chance of any more additional tickets?

@GM

No LA for you so you thinking about coming?

NB FPM375

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Hi @stu-c

your in luck!!! we had someone drop out last night so I think there is one ticket left available. if you follow the instructions on the first post it should take you right too it. If you could then email me that would be much appreciated

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@stu-c yeah I’m booked in, it’s just after i would of got back… ??

only positive my disposable cash fund for this year has gone up by 7k ?…

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

What’s the chances of this being cancelled?. Its such doom and gloom on the net and tv. Need this to look forward to

440bhp

443lbft

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

April is not far away, but the 18th is a time when all gathering could be discouraged. I wouldn’t be surprised if by mid April the UK is a different place to what it is now with respect to every day life. Lets hope I am wrong I have loads of trips and plans in the pipeline.

Coastliner

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Just been on Eventbrite and got my featured club ticket, when I looked before it said sold out so I don’t know if there’s extra now?

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

Am so lucking forward to this event.

The currant measures implemented by the government may be enough to stem the flow of the virus.

If In 3 weeks There is no let up then am afraid there will be a curfew & ban on non essential travel & leisure activities.

Lets hope this, & other RS events can go ahead, fingers crossed ?? stay safe guys ?

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Hi everyone.
    currently I have no plans on cancelling this. However I’m going to speak to caffeine and machine later today and ask what there doing. This meet is very much dependent on them as there the hosts

hopefully this helps some people

Cameron

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@stalker037

The way things are going I hope I am wrong but I cannot see any of these events going ahead.

Coastliner

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Caffeine and Machine meet April 18th. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!