Can someone help out a US member?

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Can someone help out a US member?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

cosmic-charlie
    Participant

USA

Hello, I’m trying to get a set of gel overlays from the UK. The seller will not ship to the US. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out and send them to me? Of course I would pay for the item as well as shipping. Can Paypal the funds.

Here is the item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222407667664?ul_noapp=true

tr8rs
    Participant

USA

Check out this company TFB Designs. He’s a US based company who makes badge overlays and even shipped to Hawaii! Might have what you’re looking for here in the US

-TR8RS

@TR8RS on instagram.

cosmic-charlie
    Participant

USA

I have checked them out before. They don’t do “Ford” overlays. I have bought the item I’m looking for from MotorModz in the UK. But they currently do not have stock and no answer as to when they may.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes that would be no problem Frank, always handy to have a contact either side of the big pond ! let me know.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

cosmic-charlie
    Participant

USA

Mike, I really appreciate the help. As I said this is the item I’m looking for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-RS-ST-Mk-2-Mk3-St-front-back-amp-steering-wheel-gel-badges-Black-Silver-/222408783527?

I can Paypal you the funds whenever you like. Just have to figure the shipping.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

These guys do worldwide shipping: https://www.facebook.com/gelbadgesau/

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

I agree with Kenny…..the gel badges guy is excellent and is so on the ball and communicative

I have similar badges on order from him

cosmic-charlie
    Participant

USA

Is there a way to contact the gel badge Australia guy besides Facebook? I’m old school and don’t Facebook.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Frank, looking at them, they look like they should just go in a stiff envelope? I will see what the post office quote . i take it you want the FORD gel sticky things that are as on that ebay listing in that std color and not a special color?  Mike

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Frank, maybe an idea if you buy them from him and ask him to send them to me if I give you my address, then I will sort out forwarding them to you? Mike

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

cosmic-charlie
    Participant

USA

Sounds good Mike. If you give me your address I will see if I can make it happen.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Frank, if I can get it in an envelope and its less than 6mm thick and less than 100grams, international tracked/signed for is £7.25, and regular take a chance mail is £2.25. the choice as they say, is yours! Mike

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Frank, I dont want to put my address on an open forum, can you give me your email, then we can sort it Mike

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

cosmic-charlie
    Participant

USA

Sure Mike.   fxschneider@comcast.net

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Frank. reply sent mate !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Can someone help out a US member?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!