Car Cleaning Supplies – Sale

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Car Cleaning Supplies – Sale

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

If anyone needs any car cleaning goodies check out the below link

https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/

I have only used a few of there items but have just ordered more supplies whilst it is on offerπŸ‘

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thanks for the heads up Tony.

Their Microfibre kit for a tenner looks decent. May get some Pro bottles, jaffa air freshener as well and if anyone wants a Lance, their kits look good value.

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve used quite a lot of their stuff and it is generally very good. Never been impressed with their snow-foam, however.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@turbo-tone πŸ‘ just ordered some stuff & the graphene kit to try….

Smoothound
    Participant

UK - England

Has anyone received anything from this sale yet? I know it’s been a been a bank holiday but I’ve had no update apart from the we have received your order email which was placed on the 27th of March!

Cheers

Phil

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Mine is due for delivery tomorrow. Can take up to 7 days to ship due to the volumes being sold during the sale.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Not yet πŸ˜‚

Ants RS
    Participant

UK - England

Brought one of their kits at Xmas for my sons to use,all really good & the snow foam is great but use cold water not hot as it says on the bottle.

Smoothound
    Participant

UK - England

Well my buckets etc. have still not shown up. Show as posted but still no tracking info either! Pretty crap for an order that went in on the 17th of March. I’ve emailed to their zendesk but no reply yet…

Cheers

Phil

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Got all mine today… they love a promo email tho don’t they 😟

Smoothound
    Participant

UK - England

Not answering the phone either for me 😟

Cheers

Phil

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Smoothhound mine was ordered on the 27th March….

Smoothound
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah sorry mine was 27th as well not sure why I typed 17th!!!

Cheers

Phil

Smoothound
    Participant

UK - England

Well tried phoning again today multiple times through the day and no answer not even an answer phone. No email replies direct or Zendesk, no products, no tracking apart from “Advised 24Hr” which has been the same since the 6th April πŸ™„

Cheers

Phil

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Car Cleaning Supplies – Sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!