Car covers

Home Forums Performance General Car covers

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

valleyboy
    Participant

UK - Wales

I bought a cheap in door cover from storm force and I am very happy for what it cost – £67storm force indoor car cover

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Right I promised to show you all the cover I took delivery of a few months ago from Ultimate covers. I am no photographer so please bear that in mind. It comes with a draw string carrier bag and has a very soft fleece inner. It is a snug fit and need s some pulling a tugging, its quite tailored and is outdoor use.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pics thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Very pleased with the quality of this cover, I would recommend it very highly.

Coastliner

markmark3
    Participant

UK - England

Is there a group buy available for an outdoor car cover.? looking at buying the classic additions cover.

TIA

66 Nitrous Blue, Sync 3, lux pack, CS seats, black forged alloys, blue Brembo calipers. FPM 375 upgrade. And a dirty big grin..?

18 Red edition garage queen.

carismadave
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys,

just a quick tip/reminder that I learnt from detailer (who said actually to not use covers…even good ones) that if you must use one (I got the classic aditions one) make sure its a) spotless so you dont drag grit etc across paintwork b) totally totally dry (use leaf blower if u can, no joke!) and/or leave a day or two in garage after before putting cover on. Apparently water is still around on microscopic level and putting a cover on top isnt a good idea until completely dry.

just passing it on;)

Dave:)

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The ultimate covers are fantastic they have the Ford logo on the nose, with the RS logo to the lower right, similar to the car. I choose dark grey with a black nose panel to mimic the car.

But their are a number of different colour options you can choose.

The fabric breaths and is very soft on the inside against the paint and the cut to the shape of the car is very good, just let them know if the aerial is original standard, stubby aftermarket or a shark fin aftermarket and the aerial pocket will be made to suit.

Also they do brilliant front seat covers with blue stitching to match the original seat including both the RS logo and the Recaro logo on the bolster.

i would recommend as a good buy and for less than £300 for both the cover and both front seats good value.

cheers

White-RS2

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Car covers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!