Castrol 0W40 half price at Halford £22.50

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by brembo brembo 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

RS Edition (RED),

Standard as Ford Should of Intended.

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

That’s a bloody good price mate!! I get my oil from Opie Oils and it works out about £30 for 4 litres. I change my oil every 6 month/6K miles. If I wasn’t so well stocked up I’d be ordering some of that!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Lol Oil changes had 3 in 3 months.

First service new oil & filter.

Engine rebuild new oil & filter.

And just ran it in and changed the oil & filter this AM.

All that flipping oil (£££) in a couple of K’s

Flip Flip Flipping hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

RS Edition (RED),

Standard as Ford Should of Intended.

v8griff
    v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Good call mate, thanks for the heads up @white

hitch6742
    hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Where are finding that, just went on to possibly order myself a few gallons and…..

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@hitch6742

Type in Castrol Edge 0w40..

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

hitch6742
    hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers White, Brembo….phone being a mong and went to 0w30…😂

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@hitch6742

Lol…. That’s right blame the phone mate!! Haha.. 🤣😂🤪.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Castrol 0W40 half price at Halford £22.50. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!