Castrol 0W40 half price at Halford £22.50

Home Forums Performance Fuel Castrol 0W40 half price at Halford £22.50

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

That’s a bloody good price mate!! I get my oil from Opie Oils and it works out about £30 for 4 litres. I change my oil every 6 month/6K miles. If I wasn’t so well stocked up I’d be ordering some of that!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Lol Oil changes had 3 in 3 months.

First service new oil & filter.

Engine rebuild new oil & filter.

And just ran it in and changed the oil & filter this AM.

All that flipping oil (£££) in a couple of K’s

Flip Flip Flipping hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Good call mate, thanks for the heads up @white

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Where are finding that, just went on to possibly order myself a few gallons and…..

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@hitch6742

Type in Castrol Edge 0w40..

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers White, Brembo….phone being a mong and went to 0w30…?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@hitch6742

Lol…. That’s right blame the phone mate!! Haha.. ???.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Castrol 0W40 half price at Halford £22.50. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!