Cat. theft. on video slags….

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Cat. theft. on video slags….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Fancy standing outside your own house filming these eastern european scum jack your car up and cut the cat off as quick as any F1 team would do. Hasn’t anyone got any bottle any more to stand up and have a go? These fookers are blatant, in full view, daylight on busy road. The crew are quite prolific around my area at the moment.

https://www.facebook.com/john.ritchie.330/videos/10157223494026831/

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

….

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and in another one of their stolen vehicles of choice..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Talk about scum, they need some rough justice. 😠

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Low life scumbags, need to be taught a lesson

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Quick boot in the nuts of the c**t on the floor would do the trick.

The day I come to power gits like that will be shot. Forget their human rights.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think you would bottle the bloke standing, then let the jack down on the douchebag under the car then think how you are going to deal with the big 3rd bloke !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Son of a……

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Need to kick the jack out when they are under there?? Or get in and drive over them 🤣

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I’m with @GM on this one!

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Took these off someone by my back gate the other day ( Gate’s padlocked)

walked around so I was behind him he heard me and put the bolt croppers down, he said he was up to nothing so I said you won’t be needing these then? Nice! 😂😂

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

It helps being 6’5” 14.5 stone with a face like Terry Waites allotment

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@TallPaul he defo would of run into them, once or twice 🤣🤣

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

You should have slapped him in the face with those bolt cutters!

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Unfortunately real life isn’t like that. Taking the action some of you are suggesting will nearly always have one of two outcomes. First is that you get your ass kicked. The other is that you end up on the wrong side of the law. I have experience of the second and it isn’t nice. Basically you go from victim to alleged offender in a heartbeat.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by RS77.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Cat. theft. on video slags….. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!