Cat. theft. on video slags….

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Cat. theft. on video slags….

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

What about using pepper spray or similar but is it legal for use by general public?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Paul Tall, you need to get down to Dover and fight ’em on the beaches as they raid us on their dinghies !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I had an idea a while back about keeping a bottle of printer ink on hand…. When filling the tanks on my printer in the office, got it everywhere & it takes days to wear off your skin…. So you just hit fuck out of them and die the fuckers 🤣🤣 Makes it easy to trace them then next day or so!

Or a Super soaker full of ink or 35% caustic solution 😉

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@GM – Like your idea but it wouldn’t prevent them initially escaping and giving our police yet more work in tracing. I just think a liberal pepper spraying of the low life parasitic scum would immobilise them enough until plod arrived……..hopefully!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@v8griff , yep you’ll get someone pulling out their Gat and cap your ass if you try to pull that kind of crap in mid day. that’s the reason why the jack asses here has the decency (if you can even call it that) to pull this kind of shit at night, in an isolated area.

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Then they can nurse they’re wounds in a decent hotel while drinking lager bought with the £25 a week pocket money we’re giving them to keep

I was in a town called malabo on Bioko island in west Africa many years ago, I haven’t forgotten a second of it and never will, 5 months of concentrated WTF scary shit, life is cheap and as a race, creed or sect whatever you want to term it if you care little about your own country you won’t give a shit about the people in another country and there’s no argument that’s a fact, we have no idea who is in or who is entering our country.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Cat. theft. on video slags….. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!