CEUK Buld Kit

Home Forums Styling Lighting CEUK Buld Kit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

Apparently it’s out of stock, I sent them an email asking for updates on stock, got a reply back stating the email is only for receiving emails, and it appears not much more….? Stated that they want to be contacted on Facebook….which i don’t have…!

Any ideas? Doesn’t seem the best way of doing business…?

Si

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

I would like a bulb kit to I have face book Si if you want me to contact them I can always purchase 2 and post one up I am after the complete kit though as the rear ones can be change reverse, brake and indicators.

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

very kind offer, thank you. the missus does have FB, and so i believe she has managed to buy them now for us….

technology eh?!?!?! 🙂

Si

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

I actually want to find out if they can supply the rest of the lights for the rear any way and also want all the indicator lamps changed to led Think the kit could maybe be a bit more extensive. Or they could offer 2 kits basic and full kit Let me know when you get them and how easy they are to fit especially the fog light ones as it looks like the fog light grills need to come off??

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

yep, sure thing, will post up feedback on here.

car arrives on march 1 all being well, will fit bulbs ASAP after car delivery.

Si

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

i have bought the kit from CEUK,

puddle lights : way to purple

trunk light: same purple look

its almost white .. but has a serious purple glow

could not fit the fog light due to 1 had a broken fitting (they have shipped a new bulb still waiting)

reverse light i still need to do

Puddle light

puddle lights

Trunk Light

Trunk lights

Drivers side fog light

Drivers side fog light

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

hmm how strange, this is a bit disappointing i got the kit from them as a christmas present, but car not due until next week, don’t really want to have to wait so long to then fit and be disappointed in the light colour…?

what’s causing the purple do you think?

also…where did you get that lovely front number plate holder from? and also, how did you get your dealer to not mess up the front damn with the original number plate? nice look…

Si

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

honestly i order the very same lightbulbs from GEEK/WISH for my previous car and those have the same color so idk what the problem is with these leds,

well i called my dealer on a weekly base and told em everytime TO NOT DRILL HOLES IN MY BUMPER :p

seriously thats how it went, as for the license plate holder its from Grimmspeed US : http://www.grimmspeed.com/license-plate-relocation-kit-2016-ford-focus-rs/

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

ok interesting, i have told my dealer the same thing….we shall see if they listen to me!!!!!!!

i know grimmspeed – are you in the uk? did you order direct from the states?

Si

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

i’m from Belgium and i order direct from the US,

i don’t really know how its in the UK, but in belgium you have 2 options

– The dealer orders your plates (and they screw the plates where they want)

– You order them (and they deliver at home) <- did this

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

ok sure, i understand.

in the uk, they usually just put the plates on, and like you say, they screw the plates where they want….but, i also heard some stories that there are already holes in the plastic too?

anyway, your car looks good, very nice 🙂

Si

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

i have a few friends who got an MK3 RS and i never heard of holes being pre drilled, and i do a lot of my work on the road and i get sometimes really close to the factory at saarlouis and tbh when i was waiting for mine i sometimes went on the parking of gas stations and check the trucks where they being shipped to, but never seen a hole drilled in any bumper

and thanks 🙂

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I have been trying to contact them for weeks, no reply.

speedybe
    Participant

Belgium

@kenny try facebook they reply whitin 24h there at least with me

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

that is true, they only respond via facebook. otherwise, you will get no response.

Si

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to CEUK Buld Kit. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!