Cheapest rs mk3 in the uk !

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Cheapest rs mk3 in the uk !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

J J
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cheapest Mk 3 RS in the country for sale !

Hi all … having to sell ONE of my two mk3 RS ! Both are full spec in frozen white with black forged alloys and blue painted brake calipers, the proper Recaro shell seats, mountune 375 BHP upgrade, Mountune mudflaps and short shifter, lux pack , etc , both one owner from new with full main dealer service history . The first car is 2016 with 55,000 miles and just had a new engine fitted recently under warranty so drives like new and a new drivers seat and is the cheapest in the uk at £22,495 with that big spec . The second car is a 2017 model done 12,000 miles and has the service pack and five year extended warranty. The second car also has roof wrap , stripes ( all removable if required ) and both cars also have carbon look – inserts and door panel insert which looks fab. Both cars have had special polish applied to the paint work and alloy wheels from new and are valeted weekly. Pm to discuss and Let me know which one you are interested in . Thanks 

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@JJ

Why no photo of the first car,? yes your quite right the first one is the cheapest I have seen but its also the highest mileage one. New engine maybe but all the other parts have the wear of 55000. I think you have priced it right and will sell, the second one should sell for quite a bit more.

Coastliner

fasteddie
    Participant

UK - England

Does the car have door edge protectors and reverse camera

fasteddie
    Participant

UK - England

Hello

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Cheapest rs mk3 in the uk !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!