CheeRS!

Home Forums General Newbie CheeRS!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

joaogfr
    Participant

Portugal

Greetings all the way from Portugal.

After much time wanting one, finally acquired a 2018 Focus RS Edition… just a couple of weeks before quarantine started over here, due to Covid-19 virus, so almost had no time to enjoy it. 🙁

Can’t wait for this all to pass to be able to enjoy the acquisition properly. But 200% happy with the RS. It overcame all my expectations.

Hope to be able to share some experiences and lear from you guys.

Cheers

Joao

2018 Focus RS Edition

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi and welcome. Must be complete torture not being able to drive the new toy. Will he worth the wait!!</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

440bhp

443lbft

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@joaogfr, hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Not good at the moment for driving your RS let’s hope this virus passes quickly. There’s a guy on here who is in the Algarve, who is trying to see who else is in Portugal. If my memory serves me I think he goes under the name “ledders747” hope I’ve got that right ha ha ha. Roughly where abouts are you?

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by bobcat.

joaogfr
    Participant

Portugal

Thanks for the welcome Guys!

It’s being hard just looking to the RS and not being able to drive it but we all need to do our part and keep safe so this may go away quickly and can enjoy our RSs once more.

@bobcat
    I’m just south of Lisbon, so still around 300kms away from Algarve. But nice to know someone else from Portugal over here as well. 🙂

2018 Focus RS Edition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to CheeRS!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!