Clutch Pedal to the floor (Bulletin 4126)

Home Forums Performance Transmission Clutch Pedal to the floor (Bulletin 4126)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Had the dreaded clutch pedal to the floor issue today.

I just sat in the car only just touched the pedal and it sprung to the floor, I then lifted the pedal manually and slightly touched it again and it slapped the floor again.

The clutch and master cylinder where both changed out within the last 10 months.

So it’s a friendly call to Ford in the morning and we will see what happens next.

I’ve attached the service bulletin for people with some remaining extended warranty and it also includes the item part numbers.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Had this fix done on my car a while back.
    The clutch pedal ended up higher and I could not get used to it so I took the car back and it did not leave the garage until my pedal was in the muscle memory spot.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Clutch Pedal to the floor (Bulletin 4126). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!