COBB ACCESSPORT POWER READINGS!!

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU COBB ACCESSPORT POWER READINGS!!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@robroy

Evening mate!! Yeah I know your running Stage 1, look forward to hearing your results. From what I’ve heard the Stage 1 makes some real good power!!

I’m going to look into getting my RS Dyno’ed for sure now, it’ll probably be an overnight job though, as I reckon I’ll have to travel about 4 and a half hours each way, think the nearest to me is Glasgow/Edinburgh area. So probably take the wife and stay overnight somewhere, if they hadn’t put F**KEN average speed cameras right the way down the A9 I’d happily do it in a day, I used to drive the A9 heaps, it was a magic road, then they put cameras all the way from Inverness to Dunblane and it’s almost unbearable now!! But yeah, definitely needing a Dyno.

Hoping @hammy reads this at some point and can recommend a good Dyno for my RS in Scotland coz I have never done this before!!

Have you thought about going to Stage 2 mate?? You’ve already got a few bits n pieces fitted.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

Reading this thread, I can’t wait to get Litchfield stage 1!

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

I’m ready to go bar the down pipe/sports cat  going to go legal this time , be the first time for  about 13 years !!

Stage 2  will be soon ?

Shame your so far away from a dyno ?

Hammy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@brembo

http://www.mbgsms.co.uk/

don’t have facebook but a couple of my mates us him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqLE2WvL_dA&t=2s

this is a guy i used to work with mk1 running over 500 he uses him.

was planning my self to use him just not had time with work. But cannot recommend him as I have not used him personally but as you state not much places up this neck of the woods.

hope it helps you dude because I am sceptical of figure and dynos figure that are getting thrown about of late by company’s, people and tuners.

• Magnetic, Forge wheels, Edge Protectors , Lux Pack & Recaro Shell Seats
    • Dreamscience Imap Ultimate 3+
    • Dmb Gel Badges Nitrous Blue
    • Rallyflapz Kaylan Black 
    • Team Heko Wind defectors Dark 
    • Dreamscience turbo back exhaust with race car.
    • Airtec SSC Black
    • Airtec Stage 2 Air Intake Black & Nitrous Blue 
    • Airtec Rear Diffuser Black 
    • ST suspension 12.5mm spacers
    • Forge recirculating valve
    • yellow fog lights 
    • Airtec Nitrous Blue rear diff cooler 
    • 10% tint on rear lights 
    • Satin black window louver vents
    • Airtec short shifter set @ 40%
    • Valve delete mod
    • Bonnet struts 
    • Solid shifter bushes 
    • 1 step colder spark plugs NGK 
    • Engine dress up screw kit
    • body colour coded washer jets 
    • Airtec intercooler
    • Airtec boost pipes
    • Clubsport 4 point roll cage in nitrous blue
    • 3 point securon harness x2 
    • Driver side JCR lowered seat rail 

s66anb
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@brembo

On another forum members including myself used sitech racing in 2017 and arc performance in 2018

andyf
    Participant

United Kingdom

Marc, where about are you? Don’t need to be specific but Scotland is a bit vague. Only asking as I’m up in Aberdeen.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@andyf

Evening mate!! I’m about 45 minutes north of Inverness. Why do you ask pal??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

andyf
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ah, I understand the comments on the roads now and the 4 hours to a rolling road comment, that was the only reason for asking as I guessed you must be up that way from what you had said.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

They fitted me in tomorrow , looking forward to it , they do Saturday specials so should be  a varied selection of cars,  I’m expecting 385 bhp  ish , although I’m used to being disappointed on rolling roads over the years lol

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@robroy

Nice one mate!! Hope it all goes well. I’ve never had a car Dyno’ed before. Look forward to hearing how you get on!!

Cheers, Marc.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Guaranteed lower than you expect !!

Last time I went there was in my mk2 rs had previously made 405 only made 380 irc Charlie who owns the place said.it lacked the usual punch from one of these, he was spot on actuator was faulty …..only bonus that time was it made autocar magazine who were doing a feature on the day lol

s66anb
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Well final got the bhp on my handset. Plugged it into my laptop and went through the update process and that’s it sorted.

So tried one pull the other day in 2nd and it reads 435bhp then if I take away 15% it comes to 370bhp which kinda ties in with what I got from the  dyno @375bhp

s66anb
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Just read through this again and the 15% yous are taking off is from crank to wheels. Well taking the 15% off the figures on the accessport for me work out to roughly what I got at the crank on the dyno

s66anb
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to COBB ACCESSPORT POWER READINGS!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!