Cobb Stage 2 or Mountune Stage 2 or mix and match?

Home Forums Performance General Cobb Stage 2 or Mountune Stage 2 or mix and match?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Brandon Kelly
    Participant

USA

Just got the car I’m thinking my first upgrades are going to be along these lines.  Just wanted to see if anyone has tried either of these, and what their results are, or if anyone has any opinion or data showing which performs better.  Thanks for the input

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I’d go with a Cobb handset with such as a Litchfield / COBB / Stratified map installed.

Unless you go for the Cobb Mountune M400x handset un-tide, all the other Mountune are tide to the car M375 / M380 / M400r and to come M475x

FPM375 doesnt get a handset.

As for supporting hardware Mountune has a strong fanboy base, but their are other companies out their too Mishimoto / COBB / Airtec etc etc.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

did somebody say “Tide” ? ha ha ha

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

???? got me

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Cobb Stage 2 or Mountune Stage 2 or mix and match?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!