Collect new RS tomorrow

Home Forums General Newbie Collect new RS tomorrow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ch4lkst3r
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,

Went to the local Ford dealer on Monday with aim of ordering a new RS.  They’ve had a few cancelled orders and had one nearly matching my spec (not worried about upgrade it didn’t have) so rather than picking up in 6-9 months I’m getting it tomorrow. 🙂

Dealer have fitted tracker and got a disklok.  Suggestions on OBD port protection and any other security upgrades.  Have people bought GAP insurance?

Iain

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Cool. what colour etc? I got gap, works out at £1 a week for 5 years £22500 cover ALA on this site somewhere. jubbly. Got a little OBD port thingy that fits in port and locks it, mate got it from Germany for me, and use the disklok when left anywhere. I didnt go for the Ghost security as inputting a series of button touches in a set order every time I wanted to start the car would get on my teets. Lets see some pics when you get her !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Iain happy motoring ?

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Thats how to order an RS! None of this stressful waiting around ha.

Regarding OBD protection go with the Autowatch Ghost as an RS got stolen recently with OBD dummy. Details at Autowatch Group Buy Ghost Mk3 Focus RS

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

Same for me, went and saw the car on the Friday, picked it up on the Sunday.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Collect new RS tomorrow. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!