Collect on March 1st

Home Forums General Newbie Collect on March 1st

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

FergieRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

As Above I collect my Nitrous Blue RS on March 1st from Inverness. come from a MK2 Focus RS and had a new shape Subaru WRX STI prior to ordering my new car. I am based in Glasgow so hope to meet a few new people at meets etc. PS great job of the forum Kenny! very helpful.

Thanks

Fergie

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

welcome Fergie did you order through M/D. I ordered mine in stirling but collected it in perth.  nice drive back though 🙂

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome Fergie! I’m not far from you based in Ayrshire.

Will get a meet up shortly.

FergieRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

thanks! yes ordered through M&D, its actually there just now in storage but I’ve bought a private plate thats a 17 and will be offshore for most of it so as well just to wait. did think of just selling the plate because want it now but I’ve waited this long so another wee while won’t hurt.

oldbloke
    Participant

UK - England

09:00 collection Wolverhampton NB + 1st march, Dingdong

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Fergie hope all goes well for you when you collect your car ?

Honorary Member

FergieRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

Wee update after collecting my car, collected on the 2nd of march. loving it so far, got it booked in for a front end PPF and ceramic coating in the next few weeks. definitely worth the wait and even better than expected. Also got a new private plate which I am chuffed to bits with! roll on the good weather and meets throughout the year!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Congratulations fergie, happy motoring enjoy it’ll months before the grin wears off ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Collect on March 1st. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!