Come on then own up! ?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Come on then own up! ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

This is typical behaviour of an Audi driver, stupid stunt to pull. I hope he is caught and never drives again!

What a class A muppet.

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

One handed, 200mph on public roads. Needs his license taken away.

440bhp

443lbft

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I like him already, despite being English and liking Audi

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

There’s a time and a place for pushing the limits of your car and its not one handed on a public road. Don’t get me wrong we all like the occasional blast of the throttle but that’s totally crazy

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Certainly not a good thing to do let alone film it ?

Honorary Member

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

If your going to do this kind of stunt and looking at that picture I’ve seen more traffic on a racetrack, saying that two hand would be much safer

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Be aware… Save the NHS…. Top yourself at 200MPH  in an Audi and save the NHS from working on mashed up idiots !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Mad Dad
    Participant

UK - England

Driver lives around Brighton area, RS6 tuned, owns restaurant I think (fast food take away!)

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Idiots like this that give us a bad rep. I know we all have the occasional blast of the loud pedal but there is a fine line.

Wont get any take away faster than that ?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Does he work for one of those where if its not delivered in 30 minutes then its free?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

maybe he was delivering a luke warm doner kebab with extra chili sauce and virus ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

…….or he just ate one!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Last nights Chilly donner – no bog roll – home bargains 30 mile motorway trip, honest officer!

If he was filming on his phone, or had his phone in the car he’s had it! or he could say he was testing the new track and trace app??

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Idiot.

At 200mph things come up real quick, he’d have been dead (and the other driver) before he could blink.

NB FPM375

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Come on then own up! ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!