Congratulations Tom

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Congratulations Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Congratulation’s to Captain Tom you deserve the knighthood. You have shown what can be achieved no matter what your age.

Sir Tom I salute you ?

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/opinion/columnists/arise-sir-tom-moore-captain-tom-knighted-queen-yorkshire-post-says-2858367

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Well deserved in my opinion.

This whole situation has brought the best out of most people (I do emphasise most) and he is a prime example.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Here Here

Congratulations to Sir Tom???

May the Ford be with you

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

I totally agree.  Sir Tom you are a true British hero, thank you for all you have done. ???

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Tom,

I think the “just giving” mob should be ashamed of themselves though, I believe they normally “take” a 5% cut of any donations made via them? for what? collecting money? a handling fee?? lovely business !!  I think they cleared a cool £300000 +  for handling his donations, the owners must be rubbing their hands all the way to the bank. Disgusting.

On a similar note, I saw in the papers last week they were singing the praises of a few footballers who had “donated” one of their old footy shirts to go for auction and the money raised go to the NHS. Well, big deal !! so multimillionaires give away and old shirt, the “poor” man on the street has to buy it for loads of money and the footballer gets the credit !! Why not get a few grand off the RICH footballers instead ??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Congratulations Tom. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!