Corbyn will release all terrorists early if they behave in prison!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Corbyn will release all terrorists early if they behave in prison!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

We need our leaders or prospective ones to protect us from Islamic terror. Listen to Mohammed Corbyns take on terrorists rights.

Personally I’d like our PM to declare war on Islamic Terror so that we don’t have to drag these cnuts through the courts and prisons. We can just shoot them in the act of war.

Still thinking of the victims of the London Bridge attack and subsequently all the victims on british soil of this heneous religion. Enough is enough and that can only start with a vote against Corbyn!.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

hes a fooking demented sick in the head numbnuts. I really hope liebor get a real bashing in this election, maybe the lib undemocrats could even beat him, that would be a tickle !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Its not over yet. I see they just arrested another fellow of the inbread class and i suspect we are about to seen another wave of attacks from the religion of peace.

Corbyn may need to buy a lot of wreaths for those poor dead minorities before the election is dusted!.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

The London Bridge attack of this weekend had the perfect end, no need to incarcerate the terrorist, no trial, a bullet costs about 9p so for 18p job done. I have read somewhere it costs £50000 a year per person in prison. So 18p seems good value to save £50000. What could the police do when confronted with that situation? yes double tap. The only crying shame is the cops who were involved with the actual shooting will be suspended and under scrutiny removed from front line duties until the inquest.

Coastliner

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

The footage of the attack was horrific 🙁

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes Kenny but it will be every day within 10 years unless something changes.

Yes coast. Like my 1st comment we should officially declare war against Islamic Terror so the police can shoot to kill muslims who do this shit without fear of enquiry and save the treasury many many millions. Even the cnut who taught this guy Andy effing Choudry is out and about costing the tax payer millions. Just 1 bullit solves these issues.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

May the Ford be with you

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Corbyn will release all terrorists early if they behave in prison!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!