Dates for South Wales Ghost fitting

Home Forums Regional Wales Dates for South Wales Ghost fitting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi all

Kenny has come back to me with dates for the South wales Ghost/Tracker fitting (Cheers Kenny) they are as follows:

Thursday 29th March, Saturday 1st April, Saturday 8th April, Saturdays work better for me and it would be great if we could get the fitting done ASAP for piece of mind, 1st April suit everyone??

So far we have deposits from:

George Chamberlain, Sophie Sheehan, Jason Stalled, Andrew Forsythe & Myself .

Ideally we will need a workshop/fitting area if anyone can assist with that it would be a great, I did have something ear marked but that is no longer available to me so if anyone can help?

If you can please come back to me to confirm dates and I can get this booked in with Kenny/Chris

Cheers

Dom

Gchambe
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Dom,

1st or 8th suits me better, what about the 25th of March? is it too soon for people?

Best Regards,

George

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Apologies Just realised a made a typo 29th March is a Wednesday not Thursday, cheers for the heads up @georgechamberlain

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi George

1st April would be good for me only due to work commitments ;o(

Gchambe
    Participant

United Kingdom

No problem Dom, 1st of April is good for me.

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

Think this should be in original post so other members can get notifications of this update

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Kenny can you organise this for us please ?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi chris/kenny

still only myself and George chamberlain for the wales ghost/tracker fitting, both of us need to get the fitting booked for the 1st April so… is there anyone else on the forum along the M4 region that we can entice to make this happen???

if we have to travel then thats fine, ideally not as far as Northampton ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dates for South Wales Ghost fitting. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!