David cowie

Home Forums General Newbie David cowie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

butcher
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Back in a mk3 nitros blue north scotland

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@david, hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Any pics to share please

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome ?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Yes welcome, sounds like you have owned one in the past?

Coastliner

butcher
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yes I have guys had one same colour nitros blue but unfortunately had the car a day and the engine light came on so went back to the dealer yesterday to be told today that once they plugged in to dynostics that it’s shown catalyst fault or emissions has anyone else had this problem so it’s booked in with ford in the morning to see what’s happening?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@butcher

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! Glad your back in an RS, it’s an awesome car!! I’m also in the North of Scotland, whereabouts you at roughly?? ???????.

As for your EML, I’m guessing you’ve bought the car 2nd hand, is it possible that the previous owner had modified it, removed the Map but left a Sports Cat on?? That’s what I’d be checking first mate!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to David cowie. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!