Dealers in Essex

Home Forums Regional England – South Dealers in Essex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

who’s the best rs dealer in Essex bought the car a long run from where I live so want dealer nearer home I live in Harlow want a dealership who know what there doing and with great customer service. That’s if that’s possible ? Cheers

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

Rates in grays, I always use them, never had a problem.

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers have heard other people mention rates got to be better than dealers here gates are twats

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

Mike the service manager drives an RS himself, and the girls on the service desk are always nice.

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Concur with RSGAZ that Rates are very customer friendly and look after the car as if their own. Bought my last 3 cars from them and look after you. Got to know most of service reception and parts team as having 3 fords a regular client. Always happy to go that extra mile. Maybe a trek for you from Harlow but worth it. It’s close to local shopping centre and Lakeside only 15 mins away by bus or less by train if car booked in for the day. Very competitive prices compared with some other larger ford franchises.  Mike’s the man to mail. If you want contact details we can help.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

Nick Coombes
    Participant

UK - England

Mountune for sevicing they are fantastic when it comes to customer care

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dealers in Essex. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!